The Ultimate Neuromuscular Therapy Seminar!
18 hours over three days.Register Today
This specialty certification course sold out and left disappointed Massage Therapists standing at the door hoping for an open seat. Now, we’re delivering this certification course locally to SoCal. No traveling to NorCal, no overnight stays in budget hotels, no spending 8 hours traveling each way. Plus you have access for 6 weeks to study and review at your convenience.
Become a Neuromuscular Therapy Specialist
Pain management is without question the most lucrative and sought out service of Massage Therapy. American’s spend billions of dollars to minimize their pain and take drastic measures, from toxic medications to radical surgeries, trying to find pain relief. Just one successful pain relief client can result is tens to hundreds of referrals to your private practice.
Pain relief, however, is also the most complex and difficult areas for a massage therapist to work with. But knowledge is power and this Ultimate Neuromuscular Therapy Seminar presents the most up-to-date information, most important tools, most powerful techniques and lays them all out in a step-by-step process so that you can become a confident expert at Pain Relief.
Never again will you shrink away or doubt your ability or expertise to help someone release pain with massage. Proudly advertise your expertise as an NCBTMB Certified Neuromuscular Therapy Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy, successful pain free customers.
In this Ultimate Neuromuscular Therapy Seminar you will receive:
- 18 hours of live hands-on instruction
- Plus an additional 6 days of unlimited access to a weekly workshop
- 100 page Neuromuscular Therapy (PDF) manual
- 10 pages of handouts for your clients that will inspire, educate and motivate them
- 4 session guide including Massage Therapy pain relief outline
- Specific Neuromuscular therapy protocols for pain relief that work
- Interview questions and homework for your Pain Relief clients
- The “4 key ingredients required for Pain Relief success”
- Vital therapeutic tools including the: SUD’s Scale, Pain Referral Patterns Chart, Range Of Motion Chart, The Developmental Movement Patterns Chart
- The Movement Goal and Client expectation setting intake form
You will also learn to:
- Build their motivation and determination with each session
- Identify their stumbling blocks and create solutions that work
- Inspire clients to relieve pain and gain a happier more fulfilling life!
Disclaimer: This seminar is designed for Massage Therapist who want to become specialists at Neuromuscular therapy. This seminar does not teach basic Massage skills or general Massage knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or, are in the process of, pursuing advanced Massage Therapy training.
Meet Garrett Wood of Gnosis Therapy
As Manual therapists we have direct experience working with people in pain. Being able to explain pain and offering services that keep you within your scope of practice while providing immediate results and relief can be a grey area. This is further complicated by the fact that 85% of people that receive massage do so for medical reasons. Many of these people are referred by their physician’s. Working with pain, an output from the brain, is challenging for every practitioner.
Garrett’s experience with thought leaders from neuro-biology, neuro-physiology, neuro-psychology and manual therapy over the past 12 years have provided a unique perspective that informs this Neuromuscular Course.
Learn a practical approach to pain that allows you to create bespoke protocols informed by evidence based principles. These protocols enlist your clients active participants in their own healing. This frees you from the burden of having to feel like you are doing the healing. These techniques free you from the paradigm of modality based training.
Garrett has trained and developed hundreds of practitioners ranging from massage therapists, personal trainers, athletic trainers, doctors of physical therapy, doctors of chiropractic, and even a few mental health practitioners. Garrett’s passion for this work is fueled by his students and their clients seemingly miraculous, and sometimes rapid, results.